Inversed Cooldown Inversed Cooldown

Firstly, your drums sound good, but there's no progression in your purcussion section that builds up. Even if you're using drum loops there are techniques that you can use to make more of a build up as the song starts off. The kick fill is a little too clicky sounding as well.

Secondly, you did a very good job with the melody and harmonies, they all flow well together, and it's a very unique section when the piano goes off in a solo. The synth sounds could use a bit more work, but you for sure are on the right track. Keep it up!

AeronMusic responds:

Kick fill? Where? Could be the percussions you mean.
Thanks for your kind words! :)

Silent prayer Silent prayer

This one has an urgent feel to it. When the beat first kicks in, would be nice to just have the beat and the strings play for a few bars, but that could just be because this almost reminds of something I heard in the Matrix (I think).

Aside from a few minor sound quality things, the only thing keeping this from a 5 star rating is the flow of the melody. I find that it's not focused enough, and kind of goes off track a tiny bit. But ultimately that's personal preference on my part.

Keep it up, did a really good job on this one!

Tulvadar responds:

Thank for your time to listen to my song and to write a review. A liked your ideas and i will see to it that i put some of them to use in future songs that i create. Cheers. :D

Patience (Ambient Loop) Patience (Ambient Loop)

I like the mood you set with this one, very nice work on the sine synths with the volume control, definately adds depth to it.

My only critique is the clap you used has too much mid range going on it, it stands out just a little too much.

Aside from that though, it's a great loop. Keep it up!

Solfias responds:

Thanks for the review! I can hear what you mentioned about the claps now, I'm thinking about just lowering the overall volume and boosting the highs.